Thread: another great trip

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Spent one week in Arizona open carrying everywhere in Sedona, Cottonwood, Jerome, Kingman, Phoenix, Tucson. Only positive comments. One hotel employee at a high end resort objected to my gun. I told her she had no authority as an employee to restrict me, went to my room with the gun, filed a complaint with management and she no longer works there. The management told me both the owner and the management are used to seeing occasionaly firearms at the resort and they welcome us. They even gave me a complimentary nice bottle of wine. I love AZ!!!

Post imported post

Glad you enjoyed your stay and had a good time!

Where were you visiting from?
    $2 Bill - Calling Card of the 2A Movement
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
    Seriously, who is John Galt?
    Vires et honestas

Post imported post

Sounds like a good trip! I'm sure we'd love to have you as a citizen if you're sick of your current state!
    My location says I am from Sierra Vista, AZ which is where I live now but I actually lived in MO for 26 years! So please stop telling me I don't know what I'm talking about when I post in the Missouri forum!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Texas.... No open carry here.... I may move to Arizona one day...

Post imported post

Count wrote:
    Texas....* No open carry here....* I may move to Arizona one day...
    Come on over. Bring 'yer guns n' ammo and don't forget the Texas style Chili...:celebrate

Post imported post

Count wrote:
    Spent one week in Arizona open carrying everywhere in Sedona, Cottonwood, Jerome, Kingman, Phoenix, Tucson. Only positive comments. One hotel employee at a high end resort objected to my gun. I told her she had no authority as an employee to restrict me, went to my room with the gun, filed a complaint with management and she no longer works there. The management told me both the owner and the management are used to seeing occasionaly firearms at the resort and they welcome us. They even gave me a complimentary nice bottle of wine. I love AZ!!!
    Hope she went back to Ca. LOL I'd be real happy if she took the other 50 million with her!

Post imported post

Count wrote:
    ...filed a complaint with management and she no longer works there. ... They even gave me a complimentary nice bottle of wine. I love AZ!!!
    Freakin' win!

Why, oh why, was I born over here? And with a conscience...
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.