• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

another great trip

Count

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Spent one week in Arizona open carrying everywhere in Sedona, Cottonwood, Jerome, Kingman, Phoenix, Tucson. Only positive comments. One hotel employee at a high end resort objected to my gun. I told her she had no authority as an employee to restrict me, went to my room with the gun, filed a complaint with management and she no longer works there. The management told me both the owner and the management are used to seeing occasionaly firearms at the resort and they welcome us. They even gave me a complimentary nice bottle of wine. I love AZ!!!

mFonz77

imported post

Sounds like a good trip! I'm sure we'd love to have you as a citizen if you're sick of your current state!

Count

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Texas.... No open carry here.... I may move to Arizona one day...

GWbiker

imported post

Count wrote:
Texas....  No open carry here....  I may move to Arizona one day...

Come on over. Bring 'yer guns n' ammo and don't forget the Texas style Chili...:celebrate

lostone1413

imported post

Count wrote:
Spent one week in Arizona open carrying everywhere in Sedona, Cottonwood, Jerome, Kingman, Phoenix, Tucson. Only positive comments. One hotel employee at a high end resort objected to my gun. I told her she had no authority as an employee to restrict me, went to my room with the gun, filed a complaint with management and she no longer works there. The management told me both the owner and the management are used to seeing occasionaly firearms at the resort and they welcome us. They even gave me a complimentary nice bottle of wine. I love AZ!!!

Hope she went back to Ca. LOL I'd be real happy if she took the other 50 million with her!

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Count wrote:
...filed a complaint with management and she no longer works there. ... They even gave me a complimentary nice bottle of wine. I love AZ!!!
Freakin' win!

Why, oh why, was I born over here? And with a conscience...