• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alabama Open Carry Facebook page

Monkeytown

imported post

...I decided to create a Facebook group for our cause. If you have a Facebook page please go the following link and join.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2344061033&ref=mf&gid=119435854733743#!/group.php?v=wall&ref=mf&gid=119435854733743

At least that's how I think works. Invite your other pro OC Facebook friends to join also. I will post upcoming and current events as they are posted here or elsewhere.

B-ham Crew: Is your Starbuck's OC every Sunday @ 5-points? I'll put that up.

Tri-County Crew: Is our Starbuck's OC going to be a weekly thing? I'll put that up.

Dianosis: Let me know for sure when you are set-up for the booth(s) and I will post it there too.

Anything else you guys can think of let me know.

Also, I have made it so any member can post pictures or video, so please feel free to do so....just make sure it is OC related, such as pics from our get togethers, etc.

MT

Dianosis

imported post

If it's cool with you, I'll make it the official facebook group of alabamaopencarry.com as well. No sense in me creating a separate one for the site.

Monkeytown

imported post

Dianosis wrote:
If it's cool with you, I'll make it the official facebook group of alabamaopencarry.com as well. No sense in me creating a separate one for the site.

Not a problem at all. I'll make alabamaopencarry.com the website.

MT