• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT - For Sale 2 Black Hawk Serpa CQC Carbon Fiber pattern Holsters

triehl27

imported post

javascript:LoadLargeImageprod(document.getElementById('ctl00_MainContent_ProductInfo1_ctl00_firstimage').value,'SERPA%20CQC%20w/Carbon%20Fiber%20Finish')I have two Serpa Holsters for sale, both have the paddle attachments, both are the Serpa Lock system. These are the CQC variety NOT the duty holster pattern.

1 - Glock17 pattern in the carbon Fiber pattern finish.

SOLD 1 - 1911 pattern also in the carbon fiber pattern finish. (SOLD Pending Funds)

Great Holsters for OC. Only reason I am getting rid of them is I have gone to leather IWB.

$35 each, ftf around S. Seattle.
$40ea Shipped
$75both shipped

IF I can find the belt attachment that I also bought it will be included if requested on the first holster.

triehl27 (AT) Yahoo (dot) com
206(-)235(-)6620

18-1144-IMG10.jpeg