• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Martin's appears to be good to go for OC/CC

TFred

imported post

ProShooter wrote:
OC'd today at the new Martin's Grocery Store on Pump Road in Henrico. Checked the "no" list at the door and saw nothing about guns or weapons. I interacted with at least 3 employees and no one said a word about my G-lock.
Is that the new name for Ukrops?

TFred

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

They have been Martins for a while now though the name change has just started.

Never had any problems in any of them either.

Yata hey

nemo

imported post

I OCed at the Giant in Purcellville for a year or two until the new Martin's opened in Winchester. I have OCed in that Martin's for 2-3 years since they opened. No problem at either place.