• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Our 1st O.C. pic-nic in Boise

ISRAEL

imported post

Good afternoon everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Buenas tardes a todos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loos like that the park I was hopping to have is already taken, BUT, we have a resevation at Veterans Park, I guess everybody knows the place, (is it?), my boss already reserved and I will pay for the resevation, we have to have 2 reservations, becouse it is fron 9 to 2, 2to4 and 4 to 6 (that is what I understood) I reserved fron 2 to 6 pm. I hope it is OK. whith everybody, now I need toknow how many are comming and if you are bringing children, if is a place we can have a pinata for them, My daughter wants to make lots of "tamales" , please let me know if you are comming, how many in the family, I think it is going to be beatuful day. Remember it is going to be the 2nd of May.

Remember my wife and I do not want any gifts at all, your precense is our gift.

...............And John and "ecocks" can we get together tomake some plans for this occations?

Can somebody explain me what MWAG, IMO,LEO, means? you know I am still learning English. Bryan, already explain me what LOL means. Su amigo vaquero Israel.

ecocks

imported post

I will be there with a party of 4 David. Also I will be bringing 6 X 2-liter drinks and a bag of chips.

I can meet with you on Friday for breakfast or anytime after 2.

Ed

ISRAEL

imported post

This coming friday I have a dr. appointmet, at 2pm. and it is going to take some time (I guess) But I can meet you at night, (if my wife let me,ha ha ha). or perhaps saturday for breakfast or lunch or dinner? (I think friday I will be to sore, some day I will tell youknow whatkind of app. I had).

our secretary (store) is making a big thing of my anniverasary, and will see what she does.

I do hope is Ok. to O.C. at the park. is legal to do it there ? Do you know ? or any body knows if is leagal to O.C. at the Veterans Park ?

Right now I feel like this : :celebrate Israel. (Awsome country, awsome name !)

widescreen

imported post

ISRAEL wrote:
Can somebody explain me what MWAG, IMO,LEO, means? you know I am still learning English. Bryan, already explain me what LOL means. Su amigo vaquero Israel.
Veterean's park is a great location. High traffic, playgrounds, bathrooms, and lots of parking. There'll be three of us coming from my family.

MWAG: Man with a gun call.
IMO/IMHO: In my opinion/ In my honest opinion
LEO: Law Enforcement Officer

Hopefully that helps. Here's an offsite list for acronyms on the net:

http://www.gaarde.org/Acronyms/

ISRAEL

imported post

MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now there is more to learn, I am glad you 3 are coming, I guess the lady, here at the store is making an invitation to the pic nic to be send by e- mail, and she is going to give to me send it to everybody.

But is ok. to O.C. at the park?, do you know? I want to know!. Israel.

John Wolver

imported post

Hey David, myself, Elizabeth and Eryk will attend along with Vicky, David and Ryley, so all (6) of us. We will figure out what we need to bring between now and then.

O.C. is fine at the park, it is public property.

ecocks

imported post

John? Eric? What are you bringing to complement the tamales David is providing?

John Wolver

imported post

Thanks for the "nudge" Ed, I guess ? unless David says otherwise I will provide some Potato salad, maybe macaroni salad. David and Vicky should be able to bring a veggie tray.

This is a potluck so please bring something everyone.

ISRAEL

imported post

Hola Juan, (Hellow John), can we meet on saturday 17? I am open all day, my daughter want to come to tell you what she is making, we want to make this pic nic a succecful one. She knows Nampa very well, and we can meet there if you want, maybe we can go to "Los Betos" in Nampa, please let me know if is a good idea to do the meeting, If is ok. let me know by tomorrow morning till 1pm. I need to go to an appointment, and I don't have a computer at home. Israel.

ecocks

imported post

Saturday at Los Betos in Nampa then.

Just tell us a time and, by all means, everyone else is more than welcome to join in for a round of Los Betos food and beverages!

Let's support our local gun-friendly businesses!

ecocks

imported post

I'm also game for anytime after 2:30 tomorrow afternoon (Friday).

Maybe Tully's in Nampa again?

ISRAEL

imported post

2.30 is OK. for me, but you be so kind and tell me the address? , that is if my daughter can't make it, I must go for my self and don't know Nampa, very well yet. Israel.

Pa Ka

ecocks

imported post

Tully's is right behindthe Olive Gardenat Marketplace Shopping Center in Nampa.

ecocks

imported post

Everyone should take a few moments and Google the Virginia, Pennsylvania and Arizona CDLorganizations.

When you wonder why we should get organized and build participation consider what these grass roots organizations accomplished. Invite some friends, let others know when you're going out for a a shoot and think about taking some friends to a range for some quality practice.

Big congrats to Arizona for their recent success which has been all over the news this weekend.