• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Our 1st O.C. pic-nic in Boise

ecocks

imported post

Welcome tothose new folks, their familiesand all those children!

Hopefully we'll soon be outgrowing the back room at Sunrise and looking for larger space!

We were talking a month or so ago about setting up a children's firing line at our next shooting get-together and we certainly have a group of lively kids who need to pick up the finer points of safety and handling. It's an awesome responsibility and not one to be undertaken lightly. Anyone feel up for that?

ISRAEL

imported post

MUCHAS GRACIAS A TODOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everybody, our 30th wedding celebration was good and beautiful, my wife was "glowing" she was nerves about how many will show up. and the pic nic was good, we need to do it again soon, before the heat of Idaho unbearable summers arrive, we appreciate your kind words, it was the best celebration we ever had, besides

the original wedding, today is the day we got married in San Salvador, and that night we even had a small earthquake to remeber it, ha ha ha . Thanks again, Israel su amigo vaquero. :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

I,Yolanda my son and daughter and 4 grand kids say "Muchas Gracias' O.Criers.

idahosweetpotato

imported post

I thourghly enjoyed the picnic! Thanks to David and Yolanda for letting us share in their special day! Good food and great conversation were the highlights of my day. Cheers for another 30 Years of wedded happiness!:)

ecocks

imported post

Hmmm, anyone able to shrink pictures? They are all too large to attach.

I can send a selection to anyone who is used to downsizing them to post up.

ISRAEL

imported post

I got some pictures of the pic nic ,BUT, I don't know how to put them on line, :banghead::banghead::banghead: maybe tonight my daughter can do it for me and teach me how to do it, I am no a computer geek, ha ha ha , Sr Ed, Brian the "red hair one" he works with computers, he may help you, you can find him in facebook.

ISRAEL

imported post

Mi beloved Noemi,(mi daughter) has helped me in sending some pictures of the pic nicon Facebook, we try on this post, but we couldn't do it. :celebrate. Israel.

ISRAEL

imported post

I don't know how to do it , I got the pictures on the lap top, I will ask my daughter to help me sending them to you on the internet, sorry about that, I am not so good whith computers, maybe some day.Hope to see you at the meeting.