• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Triad Open Carry Meet.

Preble

High Point, North Carolina, United States
imported post

We have been slacking, Need to have another one in kernersville (only cause its in the middle between High Point Greensboro and Winston.)

Maybe try a new restaurant, I live like 5 miles away i'll start to make a list of places that we could go.

maybe in one month?

jag06

imported post

I was just sitting here a few minutes ago thinking its about time to have another one. Fire Mountain sounds good to me. The next couple weeks will be getting very busy for as finals are in 2 weeks. I should be ok as long as the meet up is Tuesday-Thursday. I will be out of town the 23rd-25th, after that I can do weekends.

Preble

High Point, North Carolina, United States
imported post

Well i went there tonight to scope it out. Its a little pricey. But pretty good.

Then i went to walmart, and i was asked to leave by a manager saying the normal "against walmart blah blah blah blah" I was not feeling well so i said no its not, what is your name and i just got off the phone with walmart....So we need to meet at walmart first.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Pick time, date and place, they will come.

Then ask for a sticky to keep it on top until after the event date.

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Preble wrote:
Well, I don't know who to go to to ask for a sticky. Or change the title of the post....So if someone could hep me out here.
Start a new thread - can't change the title to the existing one.

Give date, time and place of your event in the first post.

Similar to this:
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/41265.html

A mod will see the new thread and give it a sticky.

Yata hey

farkles

CRAP just missed the OC meet in Triad last week. Hopefully I will catch the next one. Is WalMart policy essentially follow state laws. Should we not be asked to leave by manager in NC as far as we know?