• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How do you carry at the beach?

M

McX

imported post

glock carries..............................everything.

Kirbinator

imported post

25sierraman wrote:
I think Fobus makes a holster specifically for the man thong it attaches to the.......... :uhoh: right in between the......... :shock: for the ultimate in deep concealment man thong technology.
Holster malfunction on use results in injuries of an intimate nature.

Viorel

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
like this.... :lol:
Ha. I was going to suggest just that. Honestly, is there no sexier holster than a lovely woman holding a firearm?

This seems like the perfect beach option.

Just take caution admiring other people's holsters.

B

Bikenut

imported post

Of course one could use the holster that nature provided ... behind... each of us. :what:

Viorel

imported post

Ill, very very ill...but I guess someone had to say it, right? :banghead:

Although, I am a bit disturbed at the size of the weapon you're suggesting be holstered in the poop-chute. I would suggest something less...violating?

9762214771_1.jpg

B

Bikenut

imported post

Viorel wrote:

Although, I am a bit disturbed at the size of the weapon you're suggesting be holstered in the poop-chute. I would suggest something less...violating?

9762214771_1.jpg
I figured it was only a matter of time before someone said it....:)

Isn't that pen a single shot needing to be reloaded each time? I agree the pen might fit better but, assuming the extra ammo is carried in the same place as the pen, wouldn't reloading be... ummm... difficult?

Ok, I can be serious too. Bringing a friend and taking turns watching over the valuables while the other swims seems about the really best way to bring a gun to the beach.

Otherwise a smart carry holster with gun in a baggy (which has been suggested already) would be the only method I would trust. But then, I don't go swimming any more so......

eye95

imported post

Deathwing_Kingstar wrote:
i don't OC at the beach not much you can do with swim trunks or being in the water. besides you dont need sand in you gun.
I will not OC at the beach,
where sand can get in the breech.
I will OC on a boat.
I will OC with a goat.

Don Tomas

imported post

Well, I don't open carry when at at beach...cause the one I carry concealedis more than enough.

zack991

imported post

The beaches around here ban people from carrying firearms, so I do not go. IF I want to go to the beach, i buy a kids pool, bag of sand, beer and lawn chair.:cool:

open4years

imported post

A Thunderwear or Smart Carry holster. I've walked on the beach, with just shorts and no shirt while concealing a .45 with two extra magazines! Smart Carry ripped off Thunderwear's design, so I suggest Thunderwear.

If you live in a climate where shorts and a shirt is appropriate during summer months, it is great. If you wear an untucked T-shirt, you can conceal most any handgun. It is a very comfortable way to carry. That is how I will carry when I go to a doctor's appointment later today.

open4years

imported post

Viorel wrote:

Although, I am a bit disturbed at the size of the weapon you're suggesting be holstered in the poop-chute.  I would suggest something less...violating?

9762214771_1.jpg

What brand is this one? The ones that I have seen, have to fold into a L pistol shape. This one looks different.

SaintJacque

imported post

eye95 wrote:
Deathwing_Kingstar wrote:
i don't OC at the beach not much you can do with swim trunks or being in the water. besides you dont need sand in you gun.
I will not OC at the beach,
where sand can get in the breech.
I will OC on a boat.
I will OC with a goat.
I was hoping I wasn't the only one who has mental images of this Dr. Seuss book when discussing where to carry and how... :lol:

And I don't think I can handle much more discussion of banana hammock carry...