Thread: west farms mall gun gun arrest

Post imported post

I am the west farms mall 67 year man that was arrested . The story in the Hartford Currant is completly wrong . This is my character or the person I am having been through the Simsbury Police citizens accadamy if anyone want to contact me for the truth and more info .please email at jginewsky @ comcast.net

Post imported post

Why not post it here?

Post imported post

I just sent him an e-mail hopefully he e-mails me back with his story. remember we cant alway beleave what we read in the paper especially the hartford courant and remember most police dont even know what the laws are that they are enforcing so I believe we should at least hear what he has to say before we judge him as a criminal

Post imported post

dbegin87 wrote:
    we cant alway beleave what we read in the paper
    You also cannot always trust what you hear from a party involved in an arrest. Especially the defendant who has something to lose.

I do agree both sides should be heard before forming any opinions though. Just remember both sides need to be taken with a grain of salt.
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues: http://ctcarry.com/Forum

Post imported post

Mr. Ginewsky should find out whether or not the incident was videotaped by surveillance cameras at the mall, obtain all police reports and statements given and look for a good criminal defense attorney.

I'm willing to listen to his version of what happened.

Banned

Post imported post

Rich B wrote:
    dbegin87 wrote:
    We cant always believe what we read in the paper.
    You also cannot always trust what you hear from a party involved in an arrest. Especially the defendant who has something to lose.

I do agree both sides should be heard before forming any opinions though. Just remember both sides need to be taken with a grain of salt.

I would believe the defendant more than the paper and the paper more than the cops.

Post imported post

Rich B wrote:
    dbegin87 wrote:
    we cant alway beleave what we read in the paper

You also need to be wary as to weather or not the OP really is who he says he is...
    States donít have rights. People do.