• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

west farms mall gun gun arrest

jginewsky

imported post

I am the west farms mall 67 year man that was arrested . The story in the Hartford Currant is completly wrong . This is my character or the person I am having been through the Simsbury Police citizens accadamy if anyone want to contact me for the truth and more info .please email at jginewsky @ comcast.net

dbegin87

imported post

I just sent him an e-mail hopefully he e-mails me back with his story. remember we cant alway beleave what we read in the paper especially the hartford courant and remember most police dont even know what the laws are that they are enforcing so I believe we should at least hear what he has to say before we judge him as a criminal

Rich B

imported post

dbegin87 wrote:
we cant alway beleave what we read in the paper
You also cannot always trust what you hear from a party involved in an arrest. Especially the defendant who has something to lose.

I do agree both sides should be heard before forming any opinions though. Just remember both sides need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Edward Peruta

imported post

Mr. Ginewsky should find out whether or not the incident was videotaped by surveillance cameras at the mall, obtain all police reports and statements given and look for a good criminal defense attorney.

I'm willing to listen to his version of what happened.

kwikrnu

Banned
imported post

Rich B wrote:
dbegin87 wrote:
We cant always believe what we read in the paper.
You also cannot always trust what you hear from a party involved in an arrest. Especially the defendant who has something to lose.

I do agree both sides should be heard before forming any opinions though. Just remember both sides need to be taken with a grain of salt.

I would believe the defendant more than the paper and the paper more than the cops.

mrjam2jab

imported post

Rich B wrote:
dbegin87 wrote:
we cant alway beleave what we read in the paper

You also need to be wary as to weather or not the OP really is who he says he is...