• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry trash pickup 4/17/10 on Saturday

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Who wants to pickup trash on Saturday 4/17/10. I think it's time to schedule another one. Location is to be determined, but I think we should do it next to the Highway Patrol building on Sunset.

GoDSpeeD

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Hmm. A parade does sound good, but please don't thread hijack me. As for the comment "This would make more sense and a lot more exposure then a clean up!!". Each activity has a goal in mind. Although a parade might bring us exposure we have not prepared or have flyers printed, t-shirts done or things like that. Trash pickups serve a important purpose. Please don't undermine them!! They build strength and character *Cough* *Cough*

If we don't get at lease 5-6 people to do the trash thing then I'm taking the day off and going home so no big deal if you guys are not into it.

GoDSpeeD

greengum

imported post

Tim, you going to show up this time? I had heard you were busy with other stuff and we talked about you a little at the last meet up. I know since your all famous now you look down at us little guys! :lol::lol:

NHP would be good too I agree.

PS. Sign my holster!

GoDSpeeD

imported post

I'll be there greengum. I'm staying in town tonight to make sure I will be there. I think Tim will be there also. I'm sure more people will come. A guy from my work will be there also from what I understand.

GoDSpeeD

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Well I can only go Saturday unfortunately, but reading the other forums there is cops at red robin on Saturday night. I'm considering doing that also.

GoDSpeeD

greengum

imported post

I spoke to Godspeed on the phone and he said be there at noon'ish at the NHP on sunset. I will get an address right now and link.

Southern Command
Nevada Highway Patrol
4615 West Sunset Road
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
(702) 486-4100