• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry trash pickup 4/17/10 on Saturday

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Just me and greengum. We pickup up some trash for a while and went and looked at motorcycles. I personally would remove that location from my to do list.

GoDSpeeD

greengum

imported post

Godspeed made me lug around 20 pounds of collected trash! 4 miles, all uphill, and in the snow!:cuss::cuss: It was actually kinda fun and we did a good deed for the community.

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Yah, it was all uphill... and I whipped him with a Indiana Jones style whip whenever he slowed down. BTW I didn't even know it was Earth weekend.

GoDSpeeD

flagellum

imported post

Dude guys I'm really sorry I couldn't make it... some pretty bad stuff happened to me that weekend. I'm fine though, sorry I couldn't make it out.