Thread: KCRA has an interesting

Post imported post

article on open carry. Go to www.kcra.com to read this and the comments.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar

Post imported post

http://www.kcra.com/politics/23154665/detail.html

"Neener neener" you can't arrest us for practicing (what will soon become) our rights. Get used to it statist.

Post imported post

After incorporation, I will send a very large "neener neener" to that sheriff.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

Neener, neener...after McDonald its LOC!!! No more UOC!!!

Ken James, Emeryville Police Chief, "Officers are taught from day one in the academy that guns are a threat."

Well maybe you should be teaching them the CONSTITUTION, instead of fear mongering lies!!!
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

Just so everyone knows who isquoted saying"Neenur, neenur" I have posted the quote below.

"Openly carrying a weapon, and then going, 'neener neener, it's unloaded,' and creating all those problems is an example of irresponsible gun ownership," John Lovell from the California Police Chiefs Association said.
    Yes, how arrogant and irresponsible for a gun owner to exercise their free speech, defiantly MOCKING the inscrutiblelogic of LAW in California. Yes, those unloaded open carriers are creating so many problems for police... Like exposing the lack of police training with armed citizenry.

I wonder what John Lovell's stand is on issuance of licenses to carry concealed. Or what his stand is on an armedcitizen assisting an officer being beaten to death by a suspect during a traffic stop.

Perhaps if I see such a thing happening, I should just dial 911 and observe until back up arrives.

John appears tolobby fornot only the California Police Chief's Association, but the California Peace Officer's Association and California Narcotic Officer's Association.

For a man invoking 'neenur, neenur'.... he's pretty stone-faced.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com