• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FYI: ammo update, renton walmart

kchau

imported post

not the rws stuff, the federal.

so <14 dollars because thats how much my .40 was.

i think i saw either 11.97 or 9.97

they just got it in. the guy told me it came in last night.

dj_fatstyles

imported post

its going for 13.99 per 50 round box. i was looking for 45 but they didnt have any. still seems expensive for 9mm

kchau

imported post

dj_fatstyles wrote:
its going for 13.99 per 50 round box. i was looking for 45 but they didnt have any. still seems expensive for 9mm
it cant be 13.99, when i was buying my .40 a few days before it was 13.97 for .40 9mm cant be more expensive than .40 when its the same stuff.

Glocked and Loaded

imported post

I got very lucky at one point in my life not too long ago and actually found .45 at walmart. It was Federal and comes out like $18 after tax so it was like $16.99 before tax I think.

That was one of the highlights of the year so far. Right up there next to my Vegas trip. Not sure what one was more exciting.

knight_308

imported post

Good luck getting help there. I wanted to buy a few boxes of .22 (they actually had some!) and was blown off for half an hour despite multiple floor employees trying to page someone to help me. I was so fed up I dumped the rest of my stuff on the counter and walked once the AM finally showed up.

Matt85

imported post

thanks for posting this! upon reading this thread my trigger finger started to itch (you know the feeling), so i called my local wal-mart and it turns out most wal-marts got a big shipment!

iran my fat ass to the store and snatched upsix boxes of 9mm ($9.97 each) and the onley two boxes of .380 ($17.97 each). now i just have to wait untell my CZ gets back from CZ-custom.

:celebrate

-matt

colemac65

imported post

Dont bother at the FW store.... last night i cleaned them out of the Federal (9.97 per box..) for 50.

Bought all 20 boxesof the 9mm!!! And still had a little cash leftover to buy a beer at the time out tavern later in the evening !

tyguy808

imported post

Bellingham has tons of 9 and 40 in, WWB and Federal. Nothing in 45 though. The guy I talked to at the Vegas Walmart said that both companies have stepped up their game and that Walmart should continue to have it IN STOCK for some time. Their warehouses are packed with ammo, its just a matter of getting it to the store.