• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Henderson Saturday 4/17 Heritge Day Parade

Philthy Phil

imported post

Why do a clean up when the H D parade is in downtown Henderson Saturday?

We could meet and have breakfast with the mayor at 8am till 9. It is on the Henderson convention center lawn!!! Outside no issues...
Then the parade starts at 10 who is to say we cant walk in the parade?? Here comes the need for some T shirts!!! There will be vendors, a car show, and exhibits from around the world, such as Irish hurling, Italian bocce ball and korean tae kwon do.

This would make more sense and a lot more exposure then a clean up!!

From what I can tell we could still sign up a parade entry we could win $2,000 for best group!!!!

Come one come all lets do this!!!!!!!

More information on event: www.hendersonlive.com

doninvegas

imported post

Or we could go to RED ROBINS for lunch where they got Cops as servers this Saturday to get help for the special Olympics....gotta love a cop as a water....:celebrate