Thread: My Royal Blue rain coat-Missing

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

There was a small black duffel bag by our SAM tent at the Rally. My wife thought it was my bag so she put my rain coat in it. So if you discovered a very large rain coat (yes a rain coat , not a tent, I know I'm fat) in one of there bags It's mine.

Let me know and I can arraign to get it or pay you to ship it to me.

Thanks,

Brian
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Hey... a guy just sold me a tarp to cover my Fiero... and when I went to use it I discovered it was just a raincoat!

Sorry Brian... I couldn't resist! Hope you get your raincoat back soon.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Post imported post

ooooohhhhh, you are just soooo bad Steve.... but funny

Post imported post

Yeah real FUNNY!
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

There are other jokes one could use too, about not recognizing the right bag and stuff, but I'll not go there:shock:.springerdave.

Post imported post

Found. PM sent.
    "Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
    —John F. Kennedy

"If a man neglects to enforce his rights, he cannot complain if, after a while, the law follows his example."
    —Oliver Wendell Holmes

Post imported post

Mosnar87 wrote:
    Found. PM sent.
    YEAH :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate

Post imported post

Why are you always so lucky...:X

Post imported post

It's kinda windy today and for a minute I thought I saw your raincoat blowing across the neighbor's back yard... then I realized it was the cover for their swimming pool........

:celebrate:celebrate

Honest, I'm glad you got your raincoat back Brian.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.