• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DC 2A March. Who's going?

G

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
i wish i could but no ride.
Won't mom let you use her car?

How about your mentor?

Isn't he going?

He usually takes you everywhere else.

Is he hesitant to take you across state lines?

G

imported post

MarineSgt wrote:
Who is gonna OC there?
I don't believe anyone other than LEOs will be OCing at this event.

At least not lawfully that is.

MarineSgt

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
MarineSgt wrote:
Who is gonna OC there?
I don't believe anyone other than LEOs will be OCing at this event.

At least not lawfully that is.
Sounds more like a 1A march than a 2A march. Of course, I don't have the balls to OC in DC either. I know that is a right I don't have.

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

I hope you have a great time Doug; if you happen to see the President, please refuse to shake his hand for me! :D

Back to topic sort of, for anyone that cannot go, and even for those that can:

Ignatius Piazza, founder of the Front Sight Firearms Training Institute is promoting a mail campaign very much in line with the SAM. Having read all about this mail campaign I believeit is a great activity to participate in as it will go hand-in-hand with the Second Amendment March. I would encourage everyone to read all the details at http://www.ignatius-piazza-front-sight.com/2010/03/15/front-sights-100th-monday-blog-lets-do-something-big/ and to participate in this very easy activity. And the good news is, Dr. Paizza promises a nice reward for everyone who participates, we shall see...

lil_freak_66

imported post

the 5th flag is going to be worth thousands of dollars,perhaps he is giving us a free course?

ah hell idc im doing it anyways.

G

imported post

That's a rally that was held nearby.

It isn't the actual Second Amendment March.

I've seen no coverage yet of it by the mainstream media.

Did it even happen?

WARCHILD

imported post

No I haven't, that's the only coverage I could find so far. I'm surprised nothing has shown up about it yet.
Maybe everybody got arrested!:p

G

imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
No I haven't, that's the only coverage I could find so far. I'm surprised nothing has shown up about it yet.
Maybe everybody got arrested!:p
LOL

For loitering.

MI-copperhead

Anti-urban, Bible thumping, Tekonsha, Michigan, US
imported post

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/right-now/2010/04/taking_the_oath_and_other_seco.html

Most of the press went to the armed rally on the VA side of the Potomac ( here after known as the US border :lol:) I'll post my photos when I get them uploaded.

It was a good rally and as far as I saw no trouble. Well some woman walked through the croud yelling that we were traitors, but she has that right till they take the guns from the rest of the country, obviously they have allready taken them from DC. I'll be glad to be home tomorrow evening, as I couldnt live in an area like this.

DanM

imported post

MI-copperhead wrote:
Most of the press went to the armed rally on the VA side of the Potomac

WTF??? The Second Amendment March was to be THE EVENT for any and all gun-rights advocatesin theWashington DC area on the date ofApril 19th, 2010.

Again . . . WTF???

I, too, am looking up news on the SAM in DC with the best of my google-fu abilities, and the only main hit is this lame (in comparison) VA rally. Is my google-fu FUBAR,is this a vast-MSM-conspiracy, or did the DC SAM not happen?

I would expect to see, first,field reports of the DC SAM from OCDO participants. I know many Michigan OC'ers were doing the DC SAM. What's the straight dope on what went down in DC on the 19th, guys???

ETA: And why are we sitting here at the beginning ofApril 20th without several field reports already from OCDO members attending the DC SAM? :p