• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lake Meade open carry BBQ - May 1/2, 2010

Sabotage70

imported post

Philthy Phil wrote:
I sure as hell won't ride my 40,000 dollar glide down a dirt road either I don't blame them one bit!
Yeah, I wouldn't either. I was just bustin balls and giving the YUB's a hard time. ;) I'm sure if they wanted to, they could leave there bikes at home and drive there trucks.:p

doninvegas

imported post

Sabotage70 wrote:
Philthy Phil wrote:
I sure as hell won't ride my 40,000 dollar glide down a dirt road either I don't blame them one bit!
Yeah, I wouldn't either. I was just bustin balls and giving the YUB's a hard time. ;) I'm sure if they wanted to, they could leave there bikes at home and drive there trucks.
I get 41 MPG on my bike and 9mpg on my truck....the truck is for moving my 5th wheel when i need to......lol
But if they decide to have3 a BBQ...i will try to be there...I like food:what:

greengum

imported post

I spoke with a few people in person and on the phone. Without going into all the reasons we came to think the clubhouse would be the best idea. I went ahead and left a deposit and reserved it for SUNDAY MAY 2ND BETWEEN 1 AND 2PM until whenever.

There is a basketball court, horseshoes, volleyball court, swimming pool, BBQ's, and an air conditioned room to set up the food. If you want to bring some stuff feel free to but you are under no obligation. Feel free to OC also. Also feel free to bring friends and family too, there is plenty of room. I know a lot of posters don't come out to many of our meet ups and it is frustrating. Please come on out and meet the people you converse with on these boards. It is a relaxed atmosphere and should be fun. You also get to make fun of me because my lil sister is a better shot then me!

If you do plan on attending or even just stopping by and saying hi, please PM me or post here so I can better prepare, ie chairs, food, drinks etc.

I will post the exact address tomorrow. It is in Henderson by the 215 and Eastern.

edit because I phail at English

Sabotage70

imported post

greengum wrote:
I spoke with a few people in person and on the phone. Without going into all the reasons we came to think the clubhouse would be the best idea. I went ahead and left a deposit and reserved it for SUNDAY MAY 2ND BETWEEN 1 AND 2PM until whenever.

There is a basketball court, horseshoes, volleyball court, swimming pool, BBQ's, and an air conditioned room to set up the food. If you want to bring some stuff feel free to but you are under no obligation. Feel free to OC also. Also feel free to bring friends and family too, there is plenty of room. I know a lot of posters don't come out to many of our meet ups and it is frustrating. Please come on out and meet the people you converse with on these boards. It is a relaxed atmosphere and should be fun. You also get to make fun of me because my lil sister is a better shot then me!

If you do plan on attending or even just stopping by and saying hi, please PM me or post here so I can better prepare, ie chairs, food, drinks etc.

I will post the exact address tomorrow. It is in Henderson by the 215 and Eastern.

edit because I phail at English
Don't be to hard on yourself. She was using a S&W 22a-1 with a 5 1/2 bull barrel, along with a halo sight. It's not to hard to get a tight group with that gun.

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Apparently I'm scheduled to work on the first and second. I guess I will not be attending the BBQ unless I can switch shifts with some one at work.

GoDSpeeD

greengum

imported post

My address is 12345 main street Henderson Nevada 89074. The clubhouse is located at the south end of the housing community.

If you have any questions just gimme a call.:celebrate:celebrate

Edit deleted address.

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Alright I got that shift switched. Looks like I'm good to go. I'm probably going to make some Japanese food for the BBQ

GoDSpeeD

MPlannette

imported post

I'll be attending. I can make some of my spicy guacamole if anyone is interested.

-Miles

greengum

imported post

YES!!! I was gonna stock a couple twelvers, but feel free to bring your favorite cocktails. If you are gonna throw back more then a couple please put your firearm away is all I ask.

doninvegas

imported post

greengum wrote:
YES!!! I was gonna stock a couple twelvers, but feel free to bring your favorite cocktails. If you are gonna throw back more then a couple please put your firearm away is all I ask.
you mean we cant shoot @ the empty's ?????:lol::celebrate