Thread: OC'ed today (4/15/10) at the Prince William Tea Party.

Post imported post

No issues as usual. Plenty of police around so if anyone had an issue, they would not have had an issue reporting mwg.

Post imported post

Did you expect a problem in Virginia?

Public event on public property = preemption.

Even if someone reported a "MWAG" any officer worth his salt would just laugh at them. I take that back. A good officer would inform the citizen of the law on the subject.
    The quiet war has begun, with silent weapons
    And the newest slavery is to keep the people poor, and stupid
    Novos ordo seclorum ~ Mustaine

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Post imported post

wylde007 wrote:
    Did you expect a problem in Virginia?

Public event on public property = preemption.

Even if someone reported a "MWAG" any officer worth his salt would just laugh at them. I take that back. A good officer would inform the citizen of the law on the subject.
    No, I did not expect an issue, but you never know.... There are plenty of examples of just the opposite.

Also, noneof the elected officials(local mostly)in attendence seemed to be bothered either.It's nice to have a non event as it should be here.

Post imported post

oh, was that you? i spent 2.5 hrs at the roadside displaying my signs to the traffic. just before i left i stopped to listen to a speaker and noticed you to my left, but you were having your ear chewed by an attendee. i would have said hello, but i gave up and went on my way. good to see you there though!

Post imported post

Nelson_Muntz wrote:
    oh, was that you? i spent 2.5 hrs at the roadside displaying my signs to the traffic. just before i left i stopped to listen to a speaker and noticed you to my left, but you were having your ear chewed by an attendee. i would have said hello, but i gave up and went on my way. good to see you there though!
    Yup, that was me. You should have butted in anyway, the lady and I were just catching up on some old issues.Did you also oc?

Post imported post

OC, yes. never leave home without it.

Post imported post

Nelson_Muntz wrote:
    OC, yes. never leave home without it.
    Well, now I wished you would have stopped by. I also was at the protest last Independence Day and oc'ed, but did not see anyone else who was.