• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I need some Help

Strict Constructionist

imported post

Hi Folks,

I'm finishing up my MBA at the University of Colorado at Boulder. (yes, the people's republic, no, I don't know how I stand it either.)

I am working on a project and need your opinions on some ideas for in vehicle storage. It should only take a couple minutes, and would make a fellow gun-nut (I use the term with the utmost affection, and apply it to myself.) very happy.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/K28PKZZ

Thanks,

S C

eye95

imported post

I was afraid that you were going to sell me a safe when I was finished.

Rest easy folks; this is legit. Give the man a hand.

Strict Constructionist

imported post

If things go well and I decide to manufacture them, I may sell you one, but that's months down the road at the earliest.....

Thanks for taking the survey Eye95.

Regards,

S C

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Strict Constructionist wrote:
Hi Folks,

I'm finishing up my MBA at the University of Colorado at Boulder. (yes, the people's republic, no, I don't know how I stand it either.)

I am working on a project and need your opinions on some ideas for in vehicle storage. It should only take a couple minutes, and would make a fellow gun-nut (I use the term with the utmost affection, and apply it to myself.) very happy.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/K28PKZZ

Thanks,

S C
Question 1 is kicking my ass. I have secure storage in my car, but that's not an option.

Strict Constructionist

imported post

Unreconstructed Confederate Polymath wrote:
Legit perhaps, but certainly incompetent and from an MBA candidate no less. No damn wonder we're swirling around the Scheißladen.
Danke, dass du geholfen hast. Jedoch danke ich dir nicht deiner Woerter wegen. Wenn etwas nicht deine Erwartungen entspricht, gib doch empfehlungen statt beschimpfungen.

Gruess,

S C

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

What business is it of yours which magazines I read? And just how is that information tied into the rest of your survey?

The failure to even address ease of installation and how much damage would result after removing a vehicle "safe" suggests that you have not really thought this subject through. Other comments also remind me how much dumbing-down has occurred in graduate studies since my days when even the dinosaurs did not yet roam the earth.

Hope my responses and comments made in the body of the survey help you.

stay safe.

skidmark

Oh, Yeah - Get off my lawn! :lol:

Strict Constructionist

imported post

skidmark wrote:
What business is it of yours which magazines I read? And just how is that information tied into the rest of your survey?

The failure to even address ease of installation and how much damage would result after removing a vehicle "safe" suggests that you have not really thought this subject through. Other comments also remind me how much dumbing-down has occurred in graduate studies since my days when even the dinosaurs did not yet roam the earth.

Hope my responses and comments made in the body of the survey help you.

stay safe.

skidmark

Oh, Yeah - Get off my lawn! :lol:
Mark,

The question about the magazines is to get an understanding of the people who respond to determine if there is a correlation between preferences and readers of certain magazines in order to guide recommendations of where media placements would be most effective.

I appreciate the comments about installation. It was not something I had considered to be a point of differentiation, as the product as envisioned would be one that is installed by the manufacturer, and no amount of damage would be acceptable.

As for the dumbing down of graduate education, I do not have the experiential base to judge whether there is a significant difference between your time and mine. However, I do have enough experience interacting with people to understand that insulting people is generally not a good way to live, let alone win friends.

I thank you for your time, and your comments.

Regards,

S C

Broondog

imported post

done.

theft in my area isn't a problem (we leave our windows down and keys in our cars on a routine basis) so i probably wouldn't buy a vehicle safe, but i filled out the survey nonetheless.

hope it helps.

bigdaddy1

imported post

While I didnt fill out your survey, I can say I probably wouldn't buy oneas I really dont see a big need for such an item personally. Todays smaller cars have such limited space for stuff as it is, and adding another box somewhere would only take up more of that limited space.