• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dick's

22-250

imported post

You guys may know this but has Dicks gone the way of Starbucks...

I wrote and asked there stance on OC, there reply..

------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting Dick's Sporting Goods.

Your local Dick's Sporting Goods follows the state law in which the
store is located when it comes to carrying a firearm.

We truly appreciate your time and value you patronage.

Best Regards,

Jonathan
Customer Service Rep 4
Dick's Sporting Goods

lil_freak_66

imported post

we have a few malls that are OC friendly,but alot that are anti OC,or even CC(though if its CC then they wouldnt know unless you used it)...and several which have not been tested.

actually,has anybody tested the lansing mall?

they have a Dicks,Starbucks and Barnes & Noble right next to each other,and the starbucks is inside barnes & Noble,all of those places are OC friendly.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

22-250 wrote:
Boy you guys are good..
Any establishments that are willing to be OC Friendly, let me know and I'll add them to the list. We (MOC) can get you some OC Friendly stickers for them if and whenneeded.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

22-250 wrote:
Well add Dicks to the list? Not yet tested thou..
Typically, we add the establishment when we receive, 1) Corporate Policy, 2) Verbal Agreement, and/or 3) They accept a sticker and/or handouts (OC Brochures).

sprinklerguy28

imported post

I go to the Dick's Sporting Goods on M59 in Utica, and the one in Chesterfield. They have always been supportive of OC every time I've gone in there.

ghostrider

imported post

I stopped going to Dick's after the last time they mistreated me there.

After talking to corporate, I was left with the impression that they didn't seem to value me as a customer. Haven't been back since.