• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Puyallup Gun Show (OC Table for April)

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Anyone want to help out manning the table? I'm going to try and coordinate with Security to get a few pics of the table in it glory.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I will be there M1. I hope to pick up Deros as well.

Hopefully some more of you will come work with us at the table for half a day or so, it is quite fun and a great experience.

Come on guys put your time where your mouth is!!!!!!!!!!!

DEROS72

imported post

We have the 2a rally the 24th in OLy.For one saturday we can take a few hours from the gun show and support the rally.Without the second amendment there will be no gun shows..After the rally we can hang at he gun show....I wish it was closert to the first so I have more money to spend there....I would be happy to help with the table also on sunday ..I really would like to do that.

Trigger Dr

imported post

My gun show partner and I have a table that weekend, and I can work the OC table until those of you who make it to Oly can get back and do the table.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Table update....

Trigger Dr. will be manning the table on Saturday (without the banner).

The banner will be with me, Deros, GoGoDawgs & others at the Second Amendment March in Olympia. We thought we would get much better exposure down there handing out pamphlets and information than at the gun show.

Trigger Dr

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
Table update....

Trigger Dr. will be manning the table on Saturday (without the banner).

The banner will be with me, Deros, GoGoDawgs & others at the Second Amendment March in Olympia. We thought we would get much better exposure down there handing out pamphlets and information than at the gun show.
Also, as an added bonus, If you are unable to make the 2nd Amend March on Saturday, but can come to the WAC show, Help at the table for the day and I will give you 2 tickets to the Mariners game. I have 4 tickets to give away. 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. If no one shows oin Saturday, then all 4 on Sunday. I might do this throughout the baseball season.

SpyderTattoo

imported post

I'm not working this weekend's WAC gunshow but my wife and I are going to come down for just a little while around 11:00 or so. We'll stop by the table and say "hi".

Magix

imported post

I've never been to a WAC Gun Show, but am interested. I have two questions:
1) Do you have to be a member to attend?
2) Do you have to be a member to buy (ammo or gun)?

Thanks!

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Magix wrote:
I've never been to a WAC Gun Show, but am interested. I have two questions:
1) Do you have to be a member to attend?
2) Do you have to be a member to buy (ammo or gun)?

Thanks!
$8 to get in - membership not required

to buy guns you must be a member ( all else is good to go) your $8 entrance fee can be applied to membership if bought that day.

SpyderTattoo

imported post

I just got asked to work the show this weekend. Magix, I work security there, ask whoever is working the Open Carry table who I am. I'd like to come meet you. ( If you come to the show. ) Also, you can't come in with a firearm unless you're a member, so if you're armed, leave it in your vehicle.

Trigger Dr

imported post

The OC table will be right next to my table on the south (?) side against the wall between sections B and C. I will be working the table Saturday. The OC Banner will be put to GOOD USE Saturday as it will be in Olympia. Therefore there will not be the visual identifier that you would normally see.

Remember, If you work the table with me on Saturday, I will give you 2 tickets to a Mariners game. This only applies to one person, as there are only 2 tickets available for Saturday, but the same thing goes for Sunday.