• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IDCDL Events and Activities

John Wolver

imported post

An application is for membership. Membership is for voting. If you would like your opinions to be heard and recognized and possibly considered for vote, you must be a member. Otherwise you are just someone offering ideas from the sidelines.

IndianaBoy79

imported post

Previous comment retracted by request:

Fresh start Ecocks. I don't want to argue for arguments sake; can we both make an attempt to be more civil?

ecocks

imported post

No problem, I'm out.

My best wishes to the group and earnest hopes for its future.

sykosoft

imported post

John Wolver wrote:
shooting for may moved to 23rd of month.

Won't be able to make it. Could've made it last week, religious Holy Day this weekend.

Michael

None2Slow

imported post

ANy idea on who's going to the range on Sunday (may 23)? I really want to go shoot the new gun. Guess it depends on the weather. Post up and be counted.

John Wolver

imported post

On facebook, i sent a message out and cancelled today because of the weather. However if ppl wanna chance it and go, let me know... I am kinda thinkin about it.