• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bring it on...

Patriot 5.45

imported post

I have my guns, and i fully plan on keeping them...i dont give a rats ass what the LEO's have to say about it....this is step one to civil war, anyone ever read "The Turner Diaries"??

chargerlover

imported post

yeah good luck distroying guns some people spends thousands an thousands on, an telling them their getting nothing for them.

malignity

imported post

Actually, I understand why he's saying 'Never going to happen', and I agree.

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

Foreign or Domestic invasion, it won't happen. I don't give a damn how big the military is, we have more guns than they do, and they're not going to take orders to kill their own families. It ain't gonna happen.

lapeer20m

imported post

malignity wrote:
we have more guns than they do, and they're not going to take orders to kill their own families. It ain't gonna happen.
The military did exactly that in the 1860's.

but i think the pendulum has too much momentum and gun rights will continue improve for the foreseeable future.

malignity

imported post

lapeer20m wrote:
malignity wrote:
we have more guns than they do, and they're not going to take orders to kill their own families. It ain't gonna happen.
The military did exactly that in the 1860's.

but i think the pendulum has too much momentum and gun rights will continue improve for the foreseeable future.

That was then too, and this is now. Back then, people didn't question authority like today.

PT111

imported post

The Constitution of the United States
Article II, Section 2, Clause 2

He(The President of the US)shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators presentconcur;

I really don't think he will get 2/3 of the Senate to go along with this.

chargerlover

imported post

i think if this law passes it will be like the prohibiton crap. their will be so much pandmonium an such that it will fail. this falls into the keep the gun in the badguys hand an out of the good guys catagory.

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

the word 'your' was used in this case as a collective, representing 'the community as a whole'.

In this context, I was implying that the rest of the posts in this topic are hint enough for me that I would not enjoy the subject matter of the above link.