• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Saturday Breakfast

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

River City Diner on Parham Rd. [Darned formatting did not turn out right.:cuss::banghead:]

That is all.

stay safe.

skidmark

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast
Sat. April 17th, 9:30 AM

River City Diner
Get directions
803 East Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23227-1107
(804) 266-1500

Post Tea Party, pre Second Amendment March and other discussions on how to correct the ills of the world permitted.

The weather is great - come on out.

Yata hey

kennys

imported post

Will possibly be there but may have to leave earlier than usual. Have to take a trip to:banghead::cuss::uhoh:thats right, MD :banghead::cuss::uhoh:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

kennys wrote:
Will possibly be there but may have to leave earlier than usual. Have to take a trip to:banghead::cuss::uhoh:thats right, MD :banghead::cuss::uhoh:
Get your shots before you go.

Yata hey

kennys

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
kennys wrote:
Get your shots before you go.

Yata hey
At least it's the most southern side and I can half the dose. And no I won't drink the water.

lowerunit411

imported post

I have just registered but i have been reading these pages for sometime now. thanks for all of the great information! much appretiated. I have a question, i saw a "list" or thread about locations around richmond that people had experience with , restaurants, stores , malls etc,and i cannot seem to find it now. any help will be welcome. thanks in advance....jim

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

lowerunit411 wrote:
I have just registered but i have been reading these pages for sometime now. thanks for all of the great information! much appretiated. I have a question, i saw a "list" or thread about locations around richmond that people had experience with , restaurants, stores , malls etc,and i cannot seem to find it now. any help will be welcome. thanks in advance....jim

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/447.htmlcurrently92 pages short.

Come out to breakfast and have an excuse to post there about your experience.

stay safe.

skidmark

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I might be there. Looks like we have to come back to the Burbs. Jane's not feeling well.:X
Gonna be a long night.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

I good breakfast meet-up and the surprise of a unicorn - a couple walked in (he was OCing) that was unknown to any of us. Imagine their surprise when everybody waved and said "We're over here."

Several of us walked over and introduced ourselves - very pleasant couple.

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
I good breakfast meet-up and the surprise of a unicorn - a couple walked in (he was OCing) that was unknown to any of us. Imagine their surprise when everybody waved and said "We're over here."

Yata hey
Yeah...he thought we were crazy:lol:

Welcome to our new members

new-1.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

peter nap wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey

Same was said for the fox. :p

Interesting conversation outside with the gentleman with the large extended family too. He seemed very supportive.

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
peter nap wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey

Same was said for the fox. :p

Interesting conversation outside with the gentleman with the large extended family too. He seemed very supportive.

Yata hey
Yep....21 kids. That man has been very busy:lol:

curtiswr

imported post

Good breakfast and good conversations, although I arrived a little bit late.

Now it's about time to go to the gym and work off the breakfast. :p

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Curtis wrote:
Good breakfast and good conversations, although I arrived a little bit late.

Now it's about time to go to the gym and work off the breakfast. :p
Breakfast must have really stuck to your ribs. :quirky

Yata hey

curtiswr

imported post

:lol:

My pants are tighter and my belts seem shorter, as of late! Not much of a bad thing; I think it could be a sign that I'm healthier now... and I used it as an excuse to order a Liger belt. :cool:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Curtis wrote:
:lol:

My pants are tighter and my belts seem shorter, as of late! Not much of a bad thing; I think it could be a sign that I'm healthier now... and I used it as an excuse to order a Liger belt. :cool:
I think the Liger belts rank among the top "best kept secrets."

The are fantastic - only small problem that I have found is learning how to snug 'em up. You'll see when you get yours - my trick is funny but simple. :lol:

Yata hey

kennys

imported post

Good way to start a morning, especially when having to go to a different country like I did. Phantom pains all the way. Kept having to check and make sure it wasn’t on my hip, as I am so used to having it. Good visit with daughter and safe trip home. Man it felt good to finally get home and strap it back on again.