• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The GLOCK Saloon

What kind of Glock do you carry.

• Glock 17

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glock 19

• Glock 21

• Glock 21sf

• Glock 22

• Glock 25

• Glock 26

• Glock 33

• Glock 34

• Other Glock Model

• Total voters

younggun20

imported post

I carry a Glock 22c daily

IMG_0010.jpg

rodbender

imported post

younggun20 wrote:
I carry a Glock 22c daily
As does my other half. She confiscated it when she fired it the first time and liked it much better than the single stack S&W she was carrying at the time. OK, I bought a Para P14.45. I have big hands and it fits much better than the Glock 22C.

LadyGreenEyes

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
I wasn't sure I wanted a Glock because the only images of them in the media are LEO and Gangbangers, I really didn't wanted to be associated with either.

But after firing and using my G-19 ( and the sweet deal I got on it ) I really like and glad I have it.
For me,t he media not liking one would be all the more reason to get that one, lol! I got mine for several reasons' the reliability, accuracy, and they are just so SWEET! Mine is a 21, and I want a 23, like the one my mother had. Truly beautiful guns, and they feel so right in your hand.

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
imported post

LadyGreenEyes wrote:
For me,t he media not liking one would be all the more reason to get that one, lol!  I got mine for several reasons' the reliability, accuracy, and they are just so SWEET!  Mine is a 21, and I want a 23, like the one my mother had.  Truly beautiful guns, and they feel so right in your hand. 

A woman with a G21.... I LOVE IT!

LadyGreenEyes

imported post

Hey, if I am gonna pack, I want it to count! Might get something smaller for cheaper target practice, but I do love my Glock!

LadyGreenEyes

imported post

Snakemathis wrote:
Just went and bought my new Glock 23 on Friday. I love it already. It feels perfect, shoots like a charm, and I know I can always expect it to go "bang" if I need it to.
I want a 23, but haven't had the funds for another one just yet.

younggun20

imported post

I traded my 1st gen G23 for my 3rd gen G22c, I wanted something bigger.. Now I find myself wanting a smaller one. Guess the only logical reasoning is to buy 6 or 7 more so im happy everyday of the week. :) now to persuade the wife to see it my way.. wish me luck

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

younggun20 wrote:
I traded my 1st gen G23 for my 3rd gen G22c, I wanted something bigger.. Now I find myself wanting a smaller one. Guess the only logical reasoning is to buy 6 or 7 more so im happy everyday of the week. :) now to persuade the wife to see it my way.. wish me luck
best of luck on that :lol::lol: