• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ocing in wilmington NC

Boone 10

imported post

How old does someone have to be to oc in NC I'm 18 and would like to oc but not sure if I can

jag06

imported post

You have to be 18 to OC in NC. I dont have the statute handy with me at the moment, but I am sure someone will be along shortly to give you the word for word what it says, but it is 18 to OC.

DocWest8404

imported post

Defintely would like to find out the OC rules for Wilmington. GF wants to go do some shopping down there. Almost went on friday, got about half way and had to turn around (I had a CRS moment) and I was OC'in my 45

billxdm

imported post

DocWest8404 wrote:
Defintely would like to find out the OC rules for Wilmington. GF wants to go do some shopping down there. Almost went on friday, got about half way and had to turn around (I had a CRS moment) and I was OC'in my 45
Go ahead OC away, I have never had a problem in Wilmington, so far!