• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

recomend a holster for a CZ 75 SP-01

Matt85

imported post

as the title suggests im in need of a decent holster for my SP-01. i need something that will keep the pistol tight to my body so this monster of a pistol wont snag on things. there is one catch, i just spent a crap ton of money on having the pistol spiffed out my cz-custom and cant exactly afford to spend alot on a holster at the moment.

thank you

-matt

junkie

imported post

I know this probably is not the price range you are looking for, but the Tucker Gun Leather Silent Thunder is by far the BEST holster for the SP-01. This is pricey but well worth it. The leather lining keeps your gun nice and "pretty." I would never buy anything else.

VA Big E

imported post

I also have a SP101 3" barrel and it is hard to find a good holster for IWB. I use a blackhawk for now but I am still looking for a better option. Also in the winter I use a Fobus tactical holster that is for the 2" but the bottom is open and the 3" works perfectly and I like the retention screw.

r1dramma

imported post

I have a CZ85 Compact 40cal. and I use a Blk Galco Yaqui that I picked up about 4yrs ago I paid around 70$ for it,the other holster which is tuckableI picked up @ the dixie gun&knife show about a year ago for 60$ i see these guys there all the time I'm sorry but I can't remember the name of the co.