• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Here's a poll, HIT IT!

office888

imported post

http://debate2010.telegraph.co.uk/ideaView?id=087A000000004Cf&mc=0

Yes, I know, it's not for the USA.

Let's help our UK brethren get their metaphorical balls back from the nanny state?

Hit the square "FOR" box.

You'll be prompted to make an account. You can use whatever email address you want, they don't send a confirmation message. Then go back to that page, and hit the "FOR" box again to make it count your vote.

-Richard-

Smokeless Coal

imported post

more important its 4th from top subject.

For the first time in the UK we are having head to head leaders debate being televised, kind of copying USA presidential candidates debates.

This poll might influence a question to be put to them for live debate.