• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Canned Food Drive

guitrman1001

imported post

Open Carry members who wants to go with me to deliver canned goods for the
needy?

A Special Invitation from
[align=center][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"] Assembly Member Lori Saldaña[/font][/align] [align=center][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]You are cordially invited to attend the[/font][/align] [align=center][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Fifth Annual Holiday Party
featuring a Canned Food Drive
[/font]
[/align] [align=center][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Thursday, December 3rd
5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Lincoln Military Housing – Recreation Center

The Village at NTC, 1895 Tattnal Way, San Diego, CA 92106
[/font][/align]

mjones

imported post

guitrman1001 wrote:
needy?

[align=center][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Assembly Member Lori Saldaña[/font][/align]
[align=center][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]You are cordially invited to attend the[/font][/align]
[align=center][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Fifth Annual Holiday Party
[/font]
[/align]

If you plan on OCing in any fashion...make sure you are clearwith regard toPC 171b - 171f

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate?WAISdocID=4597984920+2+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

Wc

imported post

guitrman1001 wrote:
needy?

[align=center][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Assembly Member Lori Saldaña[/font][/align]
[align=center][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]You are cordially invited to attend the[/font][/align]
[align=center][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Fifth Annual Holiday Party
[/font]
[/align]
[align=center][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Thursday, December 3rd
5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Lincoln Military Housing – Recreation Center

The Village at NTC, 1895 Tattnal Way, San Diego, CA 92106
[/font][/align]
What Year?