Thread: AZ carry concealed without a permit or training

Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar

Post imported post

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

Post imported post

My opinion is that this will be the icing on the cake when I move back.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

now if only we could get that here.

Banned

Post imported post

In time. But Its up to us, I dont see the libs doing it for us. If we keep up the way we have been going, we'll get it done.

Post imported post

It will take all the gun owners in this state calling,emailing and writting their state Reps to get this one through.I've already contacted both of mine and will continue to do so.Thats not much to ask in order to get our laws in line with our rights.We have factual history behind us as long as we show these facts to our Reps.Some can have their minds changed,some will continue to live in denial,which cost the lives of law abiding citizens,who also need to be educated with the facts throughout history.
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!