Thread: New to California Open Carry

Post imported post

I just purchased my first handgun a Glock 22 .40 and currently in the 10 day waiting process before i can pick it up on the 26th. figured i would create a new thread to let everyone know who i am and where im from. i am new to open carry but not new to guns, been around them all my life. i live in Clovis, California during school times and Colorado during the summer. cant wait to participate in upcoming OC events to help spread the world. Let me know if you have any questions.

Shane

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Sons of Liberty's Avatar

Post imported post

Welcome Shane!

Before you open carry, I encourage you to read, read, and read. Know what you can do and what you can't do. People have been arrested when doing nothing more than open carrying. It's not right. It's just the way it is right now. Use extreme caution!
    Clinging to God & Guns: The Constitution Restoration Project

Post imported post

just be careful of schools, if you use google maps or such mapping tools, some private schools do not show up. so if you do map an area just zoom in real well to see if you can spot out some schools.

Post imported post

just be careful of schools, if you use google maps or such mapping tools, some private schools do not show up. so if you do map an area just zoom in real well to see if you can spot out some schools.