Thread: what states honor virginia concealed weapons permit

Post imported post

Hey everyone I havnt made any topic's in a long time, But I really needed to know this, Because I live in Danville, Va. and it right on the state line with N.c and I need to know what states I can carry concealed in. I tryed yahooing it but it come's up other crap. And N.c gives me to much crap over open carry. Mostly Greensboro N.c

Post imported post

another great resource: www.handgunlaw.us

Post imported post

Private sites are a great place to start, but you need to verify their data on each state's own sites.

The owner of Handgunlaws (Gary Slider) posts on a forum I'm a mod on.

He found bad data on another site, and was asking for help in getting the owner to fix it. Gary sent the owner emails pointing it out, but it remained unfixed.

(I looked for his post but could not find it...we're currently having forum issues).

Post imported post

Glock27Bill wrote:
    Private sites are a great place to start, but you need to verify their data on each state's own sites.

The owner of Handgunlaws (Gary Slider) posts on a forum I'm a mod on.

He found bad data on another site, and was asking for help in getting the owner to fix it. Gary sent the owner emails pointing it out, but it remained unfixed.

(I looked for his post but could not find it...we're currently having forum issues).
    The site that is out of date and still continues to be is www.carryconcelaed.net. As you mentioned, repeated attempts to get the admin to update the site have failed. The only sites that seem to be kept current are

www.handgunlaw.us and www.usacarry.com.

However as someone also pointed out, these sights should not be used as the final word on carrying. to be completely legal, consult the state's AG site for reciprocity and law info.