• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CC while OCing?

Matt85

imported post

is there any laws i should know about that make it illegal to OC and CC at the same time?

im trying to build up courage to start OCing, but ive been CCing for so many years now that it is uncomfortable to go out with out my lil CCW.

thanks for any info

-Matt

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Matt85 wrote:
is there any laws i should know about that make it illegal to OC and CC at the same time?

im trying to build up courage to start OCing, but ive been CCing for so many years now that it is uncomfortable to go out with out my lil CCW.

thanks for any info

-Matt
Same rules apply.

Matt85

imported post

as far as i know, there isnt a limit to how many pistols you CC... (could be wrong)

so im gonna guess you can carry a CCW as well as a OCW?

-matt

acmariner99

imported post

If you have a WA CPL, you can carry however you want, OC or CC. A license is not required to OC, but if it makes you feel better, just carry your CPL. Don't let the sheeple scare you from using your rights!

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Matt85 wrote:
as far as i know, there isnt a limit to how many pistols you CC... (could be wrong)

so im gonna guess you can carry a CCW as well as a OCW?

-matt

While it does not limit you should read the law:

RCW 9.41.270
[/b](1) It shall be unlawful for any person to carry, exhibit, display, or draw any firearm, dagger, sword, knife or other cutting or stabbing instrument, club, or any other weapon apparently capable of producing bodily harm, in a manner, under circumstances, and at a time and place that either manifests an intent to intimidate another or that warrants alarm for the safety of other persons.
I carry from time to time a BUG CC. But carrying 5 or 6 handguns may 'mainifest an intent to intimidate' (IANAL).

Glocked and Loaded

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
This kid has no problem with more than 1 concealed, and could probably carry a few openly if he had a belt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRrlhE7iHr8

LOL!!! he does not need to tuck in his shirt in order to notice something is fishy. When you have a shotgun between your butt cheeks its difficult to walk normally.

When some dude is walking like a penguin its OK to get suspicious. I want to see that kid walk to that table before taking all the guns out. Half of them would be lost before he gets to the table.

Just Us

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
This kid has no problem with more than 1 concealed, and could probably carry a few openly if he had a belt.

I would have like to see him walk around a little bit. Especially with a 18-20 inch barrel on that shotgun. I guess it's nice to see how many you can carry as they did set it up. He could have carried more.

Realistically, let him walk around a little bit

amzbrady

imported post

Glocked and Loaded wrote:
amzbrady wrote:

LOL!!! he does not need to tuck in his shirt in order to notice something is fishy. When you have a shotgun between your butt cheeks its difficult to walk normally.

When some dude is walking like a penguin its OK to get suspicious. I want to see that kid walk to that table before taking all the guns out. Half of them would be lost before he gets to the table.

LOL, you must be suspicious of half of Seattle. Heres a clip of the first guy ever to be "Saggin"

http://dancejam.com/videos/1054594598-mary-poppins-walk-it-out

69Charger

imported post

This is what happens when you carry wrong.
WARNING
Not for the weak of heart.

wrong029.jpg