• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

i open carry my s&w 5903 but i want to trade it for a Walther P22

ClumsyCandy

imported post

oday86 wrote:
because i forgot the a every body wants to be a @#$%

No sweetie, its because all of your posts have been grammatically incorrect and at times, difficult to decipher. They are not being whatever name the forum blocked out that you called them, they are teasing. Which is what we do on here. If you can't take a joke or type coherently, then maybe this isn't the place for you. Your grammar and typing do not need to be perfect but intelligible is requested.

And if you only posted to try to get a gun, then you need to be on VAGuntrader.com instead. This is a forum about Open Carrying. So go ahead and call me a dirty name if it makes you feel better.

Glock27Bill

imported post

oday86 wrote:
oday86 wrote:
Sorry, just busting your chops.

The easiest way to get your Walther is to go to a gun store that takes trades or sells on consignment.

You'll likely end up with some ammo money in your pocket, too, if you go with a used Walther.