• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Welcome Sticker placed. :)

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

Guns Galore in Waterford. On Dixie near Sashabaw. Open carry welcome sticker placed on main entry, center at eye level.
smiley.gif

Its also a pawn shop. Ive been there many times over the years, I bought my XD there. The guys OC there too! Its beginning to look more like a gun store now than a pawn shop. I love what they have done with the place.

BTW, where do I get more stickers? I would like one for the car as well.

RabbiVJ

Campaign Veteran
imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
Guns Galore in Waterford. On Dixie near Sashabaw. Open carry welcome sticker placed on main entry, center at eye level.
smiley.gif

Its also a pawn shop. Ive been there many times over the years, I bought my XD there. The guys OC there too! Its beginning to look more like a gun store now than a pawn shop. I love what they have done with the place.

BTW, where do I get more stickers? I would like one for the car as well.
not the same one in fenton?

Dan F.

imported post

This question may have already been asked... Is there a directory of OC friendly businesses in this forum? I understand that by default ALL businesses are OC friendly unless otherwise posted but I'm referring to places that have put up a sticker and therefore, IMHO, more worthy of our patronage.

SpringerXDacp