Thread: Shooting on Sunday - 18TH - NAMPA 1PM

Post imported post

Get together / meet & greet .....

If you have never been here, its a great range. FREE, has a toilet, SEE YOU THERE!!

from the

Idaho Center.....

Head north on N Idaho Center Blvd toward E University Way0.3mi2.Make a U-turn at E University Way0.8mi3.Turn right to merge onto I-84 W4.5mi4.Take exit 33A toward ID-55 N/Nampa/Marsing0.3mi5.Continue straight0.6mi6.Continue straight onto ID-55 S/W Karcher Rd5.9mi7.Turn left at ID-55 S/Riverside Rd Continue to follow Riverside Rd7.7mi8.Turn left at Deer Flat Rd0.2mi9.Take the 1st right onto Nash Rd/Nash Ln Destination will be on the left2.1mi

Directions from Bose mall

Head north on N Milwaukee St364ft2.Take the 1st right toward Westpark St226ft3.Turn left toward Westpark St436ft4.Turn left at Westpark St407ft5.Take the 1st left onto N Milwaukee St0.2mi6.Take the ramp to I-84/Ontario/Twin Falls0.2mi7.Merge onto I-184 W479ft8.Take the exit onto I-84 W toward Nampa/Ontario16.1mi9.Take exit 33A toward ID-55 N/Nampa/Marsing0.3mi10.Continue straight0.6mi11.Continue straight onto ID-55 S/W Karcher Rd5.9mi12.Turn left at ID-55 S/Riverside Rd Continue to follow Riverside Rd7.7mi13.Turn left at Deer Flat Rd0.2mi14.Take the 1st right onto Nash Rd/Nash Ln Destination will be on the left2.1mi
    :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Post imported post

thanks TopGun for the info and post!

Post imported post

Disgusted that I didn't make it due to family issues. Hope you guys had fun and got some things accomplished.

Post imported post

We did. Sorry you couldn't be there. My daughter went for the first time (10 yrs old) and her first shot was a bullseye with a 10/22. She is proud, maybe me a little bit as well. I met a few nice people there and it looks like I will joining your little group. Hope to meet up again soon. My daughter wants to go again already. What have I started?

Post imported post

Next time I'm going to use sunblock

Yah , that was fun.

Post imported post

Fun times had by all, thank you all for attending, we will do it again soon. glad everyone had fun, see you all soon.

Post imported post

TopGunIdaho wrote:
    Next time I'm going to use sunblock

Yah , that was fun.
    I feel your pain. My arms are burnt too.

Post imported post

None2Slow wrote:
    We did. Sorry you couldn't be there. My daughter went for the first time (10 yrs old) and her first shot was a bullseye with a 10/22. She is proud, maybe me a little bit as well. I met a few nice people there and it looks like I will joining your little group. Hope to meet up again soon. My daughter wants to go again already. What have I started?
    Just an FYI, but ladies shoot free at Impact Gun's indoor range on Tuesday all day.

http://www.impactguns.com/store/

Plenty to look at while they're shooting and enjoying themselves.