• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Olympia on April 19th

Just Us

imported post

After this got moved tothe 24th, a few people were still going to have lunch on the stairs.

Here's the question; Are some of us still going down tomorrow on the 19th?

I haven't be called for work yet and if so, I might be able to make it down.

j2l3

imported post

I posted the original post for tomorrow. It was moved into the one for the 24th and is hard to pick out. Don't know if that was by design, to discourage people from going tomorrow or not.

Doesn't really matter, as I will still be there at noon, on the capital steps. Probaby have my lunch with me.

If anyone still cares to meet me there, I would be happy for the company.

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

The two threads were merged because there was relevant information for the actual day of the rally in both and it was felt that it would be easier to find it all if it was all in one thread. There is no attempt to discourage people from showing up tomorrow.