Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 409

Thread: Is this true?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oakland County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    354

    Post imported post



  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Jackson, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    367

    Post imported post

    awww but now i wanna know!

  3. #3
    Guest

    Post imported post

    22-250 wrote:
    I'm afraid so. This happens all to often. We need to put a stop to it.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oakland County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    354

    Post imported post

    It was suggested I remove the post, I agreed , I would have deleted it but I don't think I can, sorry for the hassle folks, let it fade away.

  5. #5
    Guest

    Post imported post

    22-250 wrote:
    It was suggested I remove the post, I agreed , I would have deleted it but I don't think I can, sorry for the hassle folks, let it fade away.
    I don't know that we should "just let it fade away".

    At first I thought "this can't be true".

    But "truth is stranger than fiction".

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oakland County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    354

    Post imported post

    Oh my, what have I done...

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Jackson, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    367

    Post imported post

    i agree, this needs to be stopped. I may be willing to take a trip and try to correct this issue.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Macomb County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,865

    Post imported post

    Kimberguy wrote:
    i agree, this needs to be stopped.* I may be willing to take a trip and try to correct this issue.
    WHat's the issue?

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Not on this website, USA
    Posts
    2,482

    Post imported post

    .
    Last edited by T Vance; 09-18-2010 at 11:41 PM.

  10. #10
    Guest

    Post imported post

    mikestilly wrote:
    Kimberguy wrote:
    i agree, this needs to be stopped. I may be willing to take a trip and try to correct this issue.
    WHat's the issue?
    WHAT???

    You mean you've been kept out of the loop?

    You better get a handle on this fast. It's liable to get way out of control if you don't do something about it real fast, Mike.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jackson, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    125

    Post imported post

    T Vance wrote:
    mikestilly wrote:
    Kimberguy wrote:
    i agree, this needs to be stopped. I may be willing to take a trip and try to correct this issue.
    WHat's the issue?
    Haven't you heard? It's been all over the news!
    It was my understanding that everyone had heard!



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184



  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Jackson, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    367

    Post imported post

    CV67PAT wrote:
    mikestilly wrote:
    Kimberguy wrote:
    i agree, this needs to be stopped. I may be willing to take a trip and try to correct this issue.
    WHat's the issue?
    WHAT???

    You mean you've been kept out of the loop?

    You better get a handle on this fast. It's liable to get way out of control if you don't do something about it real fast, Mike.
    this issue can be resolved if every one sends kimberguy $100

  13. #13
    Guest

    Post imported post

    Kimberguy wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:
    mikestilly wrote:
    Kimberguy wrote:
    i agree, this needs to be stopped. I may be willing to take a trip and try to correct this issue.
    WHat's the issue?
    WHAT???

    You mean you've been kept out of the loop?

    You better get a handle on this fast. It's liable to get way out of control if you don't do something about it real fast, Mike.
    this issue can be resolved if every one sends kimberguy $100
    Don't sell yourself short.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Jackson, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    367

    Post imported post

    CV67PAT wrote:
    Kimberguy wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:
    mikestilly wrote:
    Kimberguy wrote:
    i agree, this needs to be stopped. I may be willing to take a trip and try to correct this issue.
    WHat's the issue?
    WHAT???

    You mean you've been kept out of the loop?

    You better get a handle on this fast. It's liable to get way out of control if you don't do something about it real fast, Mike.
    this issue can be resolved if every one sends kimberguy $100
    Don't sell yourself short.
    sorry missed a zero.... $1000

  15. #15
    Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    656

    Post imported post

    lmao, this is a very confusing thread
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

  16. #16
    Guest

    Post imported post

    American Boy With a Gun wrote:
    lmao, this is a very confusing thread
    Nothing confusing at all...

    Send kimberguy $1000 and he'll clear it right up for you.

    It couldn't be more simple.



  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Oakland County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    354

    Post imported post

    It's about Nutella man..

  18. #18
    Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    656

    Post imported post

    CV67PAT wrote:
    American Boy With a Gun wrote:
    lmao, this is a very confusing thread
    Nothing confusing at all...

    Send kimberguy $1000 and he'll clear it right up for you.

    It couldn't be more simple.

    LMMFAO.....nice PAT....im saving my 1000$ for my presents to myself in early may, sorry kimberguy
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Jackson, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    367

    Post imported post

    American Boy With a Gun wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:
    American Boy With a Gun wrote:
    lmao, this is a very confusing thread
    Nothing confusing at all...

    Send kimberguy $1000 and he'll clear it right up for you.

    It couldn't be more simple.

    LMMFAO.....nice PAT....im saving my 1000$ for my presents to myself in early may, sorry kimberguy
    i'll trade you 1900 for a Sig 556

  20. #20
    Guest

    Post imported post

    Kimberguy wrote:
    American Boy With a Gun wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:
    American Boy With a Gun wrote:
    lmao, this is a very confusing thread
    Nothing confusing at all...

    Send kimberguy $1000 and he'll clear it right up for you.

    It couldn't be more simple.

    LMMFAO.....nice PAT....im saving my 1000$ for my presents to myself in early may, sorry kimberguy
    i'll trade you 1900 for a Sig 556
    Who me?

    I'll go for that one.

    You'll need a cpl/ptp for it though.

    It's NIB.

  21. #21
    Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    656

    Post imported post

    lol, im buying an AK74 and 4320 rounds of 5.45....whatever i have left over im buying an Explorer, whatever is left over then maybe

    that is, if you were referring to me
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

  22. #22
    Regular Member lil_freak_66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mason, Michigan
    Posts
    1,811

    Post imported post

    explorers fail,so much they're nickname is exploder.



    go chevy
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.


  23. #23
    Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    656

    Post imported post

    lil_freak_66 wrote:
    explorers fail,so much they're nickname is exploder.



    go chevy
    Know a guy in TN with roughly 400K miles on his explorer....now dont get me wrong, i USED to love chevy...then i noticed all the people i know that drive chevys...were magically driving fords....ill stick to Ford lol .....
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

  24. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Jackson, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    367

    Post imported post

    i was refering t anyone who wants a sig 556. i need to sell it this week! lol

  25. #25
    Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    656

    Post imported post

    lol, i see, well i wont have any gun buying privileges untill the 7th of may....sorry lol....
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •