• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is this true?

American Boy With a Gun

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
explorers fail,so much they're nickname is exploder.

go chevy :D
Know a guy in TN with roughly 400K miles on his explorer....now dont get me wrong, i USED to love chevy...then i noticed all the people i know that drive chevys...were magically driving fords....ill stick to Ford lol :dude:.....

G

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
i was refering t anyone who wants a sig 556. i need to sell it this week! lol
Can we please get this thread back on topic???

G

imported post

American Boy With a Gun wrote:
alright...sorry pat...Kimberguy....im still not giving you 1000$ to clarify this thread for me

is that on topic?....or no?.....
Thank you ABWAG for bringing it back on topic.

This was starting to look like one of Mikesilly's threads.

G

imported post

alright...sorry pat...Kimberguy....im still not giving you 1000$ to clarify this thread for me

is that on topic?....or no?.....
How about $100 then?

G

imported post

nope.....MAYBE 100c.....if hes lucky... ;) lol
You'll be sorry when everyone else finds out if it's true or not and you're the only one still left in the dark.

Kimberguy

imported post

22-250 wrote:
:celebratehe he he heeee...
:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:celebrate

cause I really do know, and i'm not tellin!!!!! HAHA....ok.... really, I like this mystery game!

and I really do want to fix the problem.... i just have to figure out the best way to go about it.