• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC and Process Serving

G

imported post

HankT wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
HankT wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:

I thought I read in a thread a little while back that your hpcsd was to run away.

It's stated in the post above, CV. Read it and discuss. And it's HPCSD[sup]©[/sup], btw.

What do you think of Savage.Detroit's notion to serve the papers while OCing, CV? What're your thoughts about that?
I'm more curious as to where you read that he wanted to shoot unarmed persons.
What does that have to do with his question.

Huh?

That doesn't even make sense. Read, actually read, the prior post (and HPCSD[sup]©[/sup] ) and get back to us.
The fact that you even bring up you nonsensical hpcsd is indicative of your disconnect from the reality of this discussion.

Fact: Your self proclaimed postulate refers to shooting unarmed individuals.

Fact: The OP stated nowhere within his postings that he wanted to shoot anyone either armed or unarmed.

Fact: Your posting is totally irrelevant to the discussion.

Beerme

Banned
imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
American Boy With a Gun wrote:
alright....how the hell do you get pictures to show up in the threads?

Like this:

DSC_9779.jpg

MINOR WITH A GUN

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
HankT wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
HankT wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:

I thought I read in a thread a little while back that your hpcsd was to run away.

It's stated in the post above, CV. Read it and discuss. And it's HPCSD[suP]©[/suP], btw.

What do you think of Savage.Detroit's notion to serve the papers while OCing, CV? What're your thoughts about that?

Huh?

That doesn't even make sense. Read, actually read, the prior post (and HPCSD[suP]©[/suP] ) and get back to us.
The fact that you even bring up you nonsensical hpcsd is indicative of your disconnect from the reality of this discussion.

Fact: The OP stated nowhere within his postings that he wanted to shoot anyone either armed or unarmed.
Then why is OP wanting to OC a gun to go and serve the papers?

What's the gun for? Hmmm?

Savage.Detroit

imported post

HankT wrote:

Yes, the real diabolical plan I have is to use the process serving as an excuse so I can put a cap in his ass because everyone who OCs is really only waiting for their chance to blow someone away. :banghead:

Dude you sound like an anti.

G

imported post

HankT wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
HankT wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
HankT wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:

It's stated in the post above, CV. Read it and discuss. And it's HPCSD[sup]©[/sup], btw.

Huh?

That doesn't even make sense. Read, actually read, the prior post (and HPCSD[sup]©[/sup] ) and get back to us.

There you have it folks... hankt says so. I gotta say, if she says so, then it must be true.

malignity wrote:
A deterrent against crime.

Hank, seriously, do you come here just to troll bro?
No, hankt brings her own special form of logic to the table to prove her illogical nonsense.

Savage.Detroit wrote:
HankT wrote:

Yes, the real diabolical plan I have is to use the process serving as an excuse so I can put a cap in his ass because everyone who OCs is really only waiting for their chance to blow someone away. :banghead:

Let me see...

If she walks like a duck...

And she talks like a duck...

And she dresses like a duck...

The she must be exactly what she's quacked up to be.

G

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
hank is just OCDO's pet troll....hejust needs to be fed from time to time.

:)
That's my job here in the Michigan section.

I don't need any amateurish help from her.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Savage.Detroit wrote:
HankT wrote:

Why would you "take a special joy in" in serving the papers?

What's that all about? You sound, um, way overly interested in a technical procedural matter...

Also, you ever serve any papers before?

G

imported post

HankT wrote:
Savage.Detroit wrote:
HankT wrote:

Why would you "take a special joy in" in serving the papers?

What's that all about? You sound, um, way overly interested in a technical procedural matter...

Also, you ever serve any papers before?
Yea, as a kid he had a route for the Detroit News for 3 years.

He just couldn't OC back then. Now that he can he want to combine his special joy with his special joy.

fbuckner

imported post

I serve papers in several counties Livingston,Shiawassee and Genesee.

I strongly recommend that a party not involved with either the defendant or Plaintiff serve the papers especially in matters that involve divorce ,custody or PPO's.

I carry OC and CC depending on the territory i am in. Certain areas I feel OC would be like stirring up and anthill and holding the stick to get bit. Other areas are no issue at all. Usually i dont take joy in serving papers but on occasion the dodgers get special treatment when alternate service comes back for me to serve (extra sticky tape).

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

fbuckner wrote:

I strongly recommend that a party not involved with either the defendant or Plaintiff serve the papers especially in matters that involve divorce ,custody or PPO's.

Especially a non-process server experienced regular citizen with a gun?

And one who would "take a special joy" in serving the papers? :shock:

B

Bikenut

imported post

HankT wrote:

Has it occurred to you that the OP would only take pleasure in the person being served papers... nothing more than that.... but would want a gun along in case the person being served becomes violent? Especially since there is a post in this thread (you find it) from a process server who states they are armed when they serve papers on folks.

Hank... it is my opinion that you have finally outed yourself.

The obvious assumption contained within your post above is that the OP is going to carry a gun for the express purpose of using the serving papers as an excuse to use the gun.

Don't you know that assumption is the core of the anti gunner belief that guns always equals the intent to shoot someone therefore anyone who has a gun only has a gun because they intend to shoot someone?

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Bikenut wrote:
HankT wrote:

Has it occurred to you that the OP would only take pleasure in the person being served papers... nothing more than that.... but would want a gun along in case the person being served becomes violent? Especially since there is a post in this thread (you find it) from a process server who states they are armed when they serve papers on folks.

Uh, BN, you mean this one?:

fbuckner wrote:

I carry OC and CC depending on the territory i am in. Certain areas I feel OC would be like stirring up and anthill and holding the stick to get bit. Other areas are no issue at all. Usually i dont take joy in serving papers but on occasion the dodgers get special treatment when alternate service comes back for me to serve (extra sticky tape).

B

Bikenut

imported post

HankT wrote:
Bikenut wrote:
HankT wrote:

Uh, BN, you mean this one?:

fbuckner wrote:

Yes Hank... that one.

And, as I suspected you would, you just used that post in a typical leftist attempt to spin the information contained into support for your assumption that the OP, because of his involvement with the parties, would be bringing the gun to do harm.... when it is more likely the OP, because of his involvement with the parties, knows it would be wise to bring a gun for his own protection from the person being served... and to use the deterrent value of an openly carried gun to prevent any incidents.

Nice try Hank... but folks here understand squirmy manipulative leftist speak and it won't fly.

And you continue to out yourself Hank.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Bikenut wrote:
SNIP
try Hank... but folks here understand squirmy manipulative leftist speak and it won't fly.

And you continue to out yourself Hank.
It hasn't since Tuesday, February 20, 2007 and I doubt it will anytime soon.