• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Boys

G

imported post

American Boy With a Gun wrote:
22-250 wrote:
What bullets are loaded in there guns.. brand, type..

you sir....start some of the most confusing threads ive ever read
You ain't seen nothing yet.:p

B

Bikenut

imported post

22-250 wrote:
Anyone know what they chamber?
When I was a kid we had a chamber pot under the bed...

and yeah, everyone knew what was in it!!!

:D

G

imported post

22-250 wrote:
Just what do you mean by that sir...
That if he sticks around longer he is likely to see more than he has seen up until now.

Bikenut wrote:
22-250 wrote:
When I was a kid we had a chamber pot under the bed...

and yeah, everyone knew what was in it!!!

:D
Now you see what I mean?

sevenplusone

imported post

22-250 wrote:
Oakland county.

The majority (if not all?) county Sheriffs in Michigan carry Glock 22s. Admittedly I do not know what Oakland Co specifically carries, nor do I care.

P.S. Please provide more clarification when starting a thread and you will get more clear and helpful answers.

G

imported post

22-250 wrote:
Ooh.
Ooh.
Ooh.

I know the answer...

Bullets!!!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate