• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Legal for the olderst to carry pepperspray

killchain

imported post

BigDave wrote:
killchain wrote:
BigDave wrote:
Sylvia wait until she turns 14 and then follow through, if you feel they maybe a danger by walking to the store then consider walking with them.

Killchain your not recommending to do this and you imply you are is not a good move.

Here again we are giving the anti's reason to be concerned about the maturity or lawfulness of those who carry.

If we want to be viewed as Law Abiding Citizens then we need to walk the walk and talk the talk.

The Law of Necessity will not apply here either.
I didn't recommend it!
Oh Okay! ;) WINK WINK, give me a break.
I'm starting to like you, like in a "grumpy big brother" sort of way.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
imported post

killchain wrote:
BigDave wrote:
You miss interpreted what I said " You are suggesting to ignore the lank in a subversive manner which is supporting to violate the law". By the way the WINK WINK was sarcasm!:shock:

As you can see from the news, they do read these forums and pickup bits and pieces and then use them as they want to twist the impressions of those who carry by others.

killchain

imported post

BigDave wrote:
killchain wrote:
BigDave wrote:
You miss interpreted what I said " You are suggesting to ignore the lank in a subversive manner which is supporting to violate the law". By the way the WINK WINK was sarcasm!:shock:

As you can see from the news, they do read these forums and pickup bits and pieces and then use them as they want to twist the impressions of those who carry by others.
This guy brought a rain coat!

Don't you worry Dave. I won't let my future daughter who is under 14 years of age pepper spray an assailant. I'll make sure she quotes the law as she is being accosted. I follow the law!