• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GSL Bumper Stickers

Infidel

imported post

I was driving down I-64 today and saw two GSL Blue bumper stickers, on two seperate vehicles. Is this a new sticker or an old sticker? All I have seen before are Eds GSL magnets.

curtiswr

imported post

It may have been the regular ol' blue rectangle "Guns Save Lives - 2.5 Million Defensive Uses a Year" sticker that I think came with VCDL memberships and is sold at the VCDL tables at gunshows.

gis

imported post

Just got my VCDL card in the mail, and it came with a blue GSL sticker (as well as a round VCDL one). Must be new. I am holding on to ituntil I get my new vehicle in a few months. Just have a round VCDL sticker on my current vehicle.

2a4all

imported post

Infidel wrote:
I was driving down I-64 today and saw two GSL Blue bumper stickers, on two seperate vehicles. Is this a new sticker or an old sticker? All I have seen before are Eds GSL magnets.
These are current stickers (about 12" x 3"). I have one on my truck, one on my wife's Lexus, and my son has one on his truck. We usually have a supply at the VCDL table at the Hampton Gun Shows.