• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fingerprinting

Otto

imported post

Is there any other place to have them done? Being that MSP can only do it limited times a week...

Maryland Shall Issue

imported post

What county are you in? The Anne Arundel County Police do them at the various locations several times a week.

I was in and out in 15 minutes.

Otto

imported post

I am in Baltimore County... A drive to A.A. County would not be a problem... Do they list on the web their hours? Price?

Maryland Shall Issue

imported post

Yes...each district has it's own day and hours and it's on their site. I think it was $5.00. The northern district is really close to the Beltway.

Mr H

imported post

Just had mine done today at AA Co. Northern District

They were most polite and I was in and out in less than 15 mins, and it was only that long because I forgot to bring a black pen along to fill in my card ahead of time.

Yes... they do require that you have your FBI card ahead of time, and they only accept check or money order for $5--no cash... other than that, completely painless and simple.

Just check the County Police website for locations and times (all the district offices have one weekday afternoon and one weekend day for it). Headquarters in Millersville does not offer the service.

Otto

imported post

I actually had mine done by a private company located in Baltimore City. It was around $15 for it to be done but its all digital and they input your info onto the card along with your scanned fingerprints right from their deskjet printer. I made an appointment and actually showed up 20 min early and was out in about 10 min.