Thread: Did Mike Cox or any other candidate OC when they spoke?

Post imported post

Post imported post

American Sheepdog wrote:
    Nope.

But it's already clear that Mike Cox supports ALL 2nd Amendment rights.

Combined with the fact that Mike is/was a US Marine, has been practicing law since 1989, and has been the attorney general since 2003...I think it's a recipe for success. He's got the experience in office, he's got the know how on how to get things done on capital hill, and most importantly, he's got my vote.

-Richard-

Post imported post

Mike Cox is a great American! We are all brothers under a conservative cause. The battle however is on the field of ideals, actions, and words. I signed the Articles of Freedom issued by the 2009 Continental congress. I swear by these articles. Does any of my fellow patriots running for office believe in the Articles of Freedom enough to sign it? I don't know! For our sake I sure hope so.

I do not despise my brother Mr. Cox. If he has your vote he is blessed. But in this election cycle, a career politician has an uphill battle for sure. It should also be noted that Dr. Ron Paul just won the 2010 CPAC Straw Poll with 31% of the vote...more than any other candidate in CPAC history. Seems a new wind is blowing and apathetic minds are awakening.

I wish Mike the best. God bless him and his family.
    Long live the Republic!
    Thomas Matos

Post imported post

American Sheepdog wrote: Tom/Thomas (how do you prefer to be addressed?),

No. No other MI gubernatorial candidate that I'm aware of other than you OC'd while conducting an official speech. I commend you for that. Good luck in the race!

However the race turns out, I hope you can remain involved in MI politics at the level you are maintaining. We always need folks like you, a friend to gun rights,veryactively engaged in the process!
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Post imported post

Blessings brother!

Post imported post

I like Mike Cox too and I think his experience and track record are good.

HOWEVER, Kudos to you for Open Carrying during that speech. That IS a great thing and definitely shows the State of Michigan your stance on the 2nd Amendment. I will continue to listen.