• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hi All

bomber

imported post

welcome man. what part of littleton? i used to live over off of wadsworth and Ken Caryl

cscitney87

imported post

bomber wrote:
welcome man. what part of littleton? i used to live over off of wadsworth and Ken Caryl
I love that disc golf park at Wads and Ken Caryl (really Kipling and Ken Caryl). At the Community Ranch.

Anyway, OP- welcome and what type of gun do you carry?

Half Live

imported post

cscitney87 wrote:
bomber wrote:
I love that disc golf park at Wads and Ken Caryl (really Kipling and Ken Caryl). At the Community Ranch.

Anyway, OP- welcome and what type of gun do you carry?
That's where I live, Wadsworth and Ken Caryl.

I carry a S&W M&P9c. I have only OC'ed a few times but since my new job im starting is going to be door to door sells, im going to be getting a CCW as soon as I can get the money.

bomber

imported post

do you live in those townhouses right on the corner?

bomber

imported post

oh yeah. i liked it down there, it seemed pretty quiet.