• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Houston, Austin, San Antonio, & Dallas Meets

DCortez

imported post

Texas Gun Owner.com is looking for safety minded Texans who would like to get out and shoot in a social and family setting. We have regular meets in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, and are working on Corpus.

Our schedule is:

Houston, 2nd Saturday of the month

Austin, 3rd Saturday of the month

San Antonio 4th Saturday of the month

Dallas, 4th Sunday of the month

A 2nd Dallas meet, 2nd Saturday of the month is in the works

Visit http://texasgunowner.com/forum/member-pictures/ for pictures of our meets and members.

denwego

imported post

I'm going to be out of town for this month's Houston meet, but in June I'd love to come along if y'all will have us!

DCortez

imported post

It usually goes from 10 to noon. MadMo, our Dallas guy, is trying 9:30 at the May Meets, 15th and 23rd.

The Saturday meet is a trial. Several people have asked for one, so we are going to see how it goes.