• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who are you ma'am?

Kimberguy

imported post

ok, got a call a few minutes ago of a woman OCing at the Westwood mall in Jackson, carrying a Ruger 9mm. friend of mine saw you, and asked you about your gun, while i was on the phone with him. I am just rally curious who you are! Excited that more ppl are OCing in Jackson!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!

Carry on!

G

imported post

American Boy With a Gun wrote:
LMAO...not your post.....my "plus" button will work on one post but not the next...it randomly chooses which posts it will work on lol +++++ < it works!

22-250

imported post

Soon you can add me to the list, I hope to have my cpl by the end of this week.. then i will give this OC a try and help this effort..:p Well if thats Ok with you guys...

B

Bikenut

imported post

Looks to me like that little chicken is just daring the sky to fall!!!